Professional Services

Are you a loss adjuster, estate agent or building surveyor looking for off mains drainage advice?

At UKDP we typically work on behalf of domestic and commercial property owners, but we are also often asked for assistance from professionals such as loss adjusters, estate agents and building surveyors.

Our team – combined with our extended network of contractor partners – has an unrivalled level of expertise in all areas of off mains drainage, and we fully cover the UK.

We are often asked to offer professional services in a number of different situations, such as:

  • Undertaking investigations to establish the condition of drainage systems, and providing detailed reports
  • Advising on matters of compliance with regulations and legislation
  • Providing recommendations for repairs or replacements and managing any works required through our contractor network
  • Problem resolution in cases where multiple parties are involved e.g. when drainage systems are shared and/or on third party land
  • Assessing insurance claims and providing commentary both on policy liability as well as investigations and the fulfilment of any works required

As a true UK-wide off mains drainage specialist, with a network of employed engineers and a further panel of trusted contractors, we are able to assist in any situation. Contact us on 0800 028 9903 or 01628 788600 and ask to speak with our Technical Director, James Warren, to find out more about how we can help, or to discuss any potential projects with us.